About Stu Cotner
My dad always told me that no matter what I do, do it with pride, character and integrity. Or maybe he said I was a character with pride and integrity. Whichever way, those are the fundamental principles I am founded on, personally and professionally. I have been a woodworker since I was six and have spent most of my life as the family (and friend’s!) handyman, the guy that knows how to fix anything. From my degree in Aquatic Ecology (helping fish find healthy homes), my own construction business, a real estate sales license and being a professional woodworker, my attention to detail and perfection is carried through every inspection I perform. My corporate sales experience has provided me with the insight and fortitude to appreciate and respect EVERY customer no matter how big or small. Doing home inspections for the last decade, I have had the opportunity to help thousands of people realize their dream of successful home ownership. My humor, character and integrity have been great assets that set me apart from other inspectors. My success is the pride I have in helping and treating my customers like my own family.
Why choose Stu as your certified home inspector?
- Experience! A decade with thousands of inspections performed
- Licensed in Illinois for home inspections and radon testing
- Can perform your home inspection AND radon inspection at the same time
- Answers all questions before, during, and after the inspection
- Encourages the client to participate with him during the inspection
- Electronic report generated at the conclusion of the inspection
- You know which inspector is showing up at your inspection-Stu!
- Fully insured: General Liability with E and O
- Member in good standing with the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
- Abides by InterNACHI Code of Ethics
- Reports on the full condition of the home including positive aspects.
- Flexible scheduling
- Loves helping people realize their dreams and protecting their investment