Residential radon test
Radon is a radioactive element that is part of the radioactive decay chain of naturally occurring uranium in soil. You can’t see radon. You can’t smell radon and you can’t taste radon. Unlike carbon monoxide and many other home pollutants, radon’s adverse health effect, lung cancer, is usually not produced immediately. Thus you may be exposed to radon for many years without ever suspecting its presence in your home.
Why use Stu for your radon testing?
- Licensed in Illinois for commercial radon testing
- Licensed tech for 10 years
- Performed hundreds of tests
- Can perform your home inspection AND radon inspection at the same time
- Dedicated to ongoing radon education
- Cares about the health of your family and friends!